IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLEArtezan Decor SAPI de CV (hereinafter "Artezan Rugs") has its address located at Sierra Azul street, number 1372, Colonia Lomas del Valle, municipality of San Pedro Garza García, Zip Code 66256, Nuevo León.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WILL BE REQUIREDThe personal detail provided, either verbal or written, through this website, emails, phone calls, in accordance with the purposes and on the terms described in each case, shall consists of:
- Identification data.
- Financial data.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The owner of personal data has the right to object to the use of his/her personal data for the purposes contained in paragraph B. In case you wish to exercise this right, the owner of the personal data must do so in accordance with the procedure established in subsection IV of this Notice of Privacy, within 5 business days following the date on which this Privacy Notice has been made available to you, so that Artezan Rugs does not treat your data for these purposes. Otherwise, it will be understood that the owner consents to the processing of their data for all the purposes listed above. We note that the foregoing is without prejudice to the provisions of article 26 of the Law and other applicable provisions.
The refusal to use your personal data about the Secondary Purposes will not be grounds for our denial of our services.
The personal data obtained will be used for the following purposes:
- Primary purposes: (a) verify your identity; (b) integrate a file; (c) update our database; (d) provide services to carry out buy and sell transactions (including telephone and internet selling); (e) provide services in Interior Design; (f) deliver in the store and/or a residence address and/or provide the acquired services; (g) contact and inform you about the status of your goods and/or services; (h) return and/or change of products; (i) issue of invoices; (j) fulfill with the applicable regulations of the authorities based on the Law for compliance with legal provisions and requirements of various authorities, and; (k) address your doubts, complaints and suggestions as a customer.
- Secondary purposes. Furthermore, your personal information may be used for the following purposes: (a) send you our promotions by several means; (b) invite you to participate in sweepstakes, raffles and contests; (c) perform advertising on social networks, media and information, newspapers and magazines; (d) conduct a satisfaction survey to assess the quality of goods and services provided; (e) marketing purposes, commercial prospection and statistical and historical purposes.
OPTIONS OFFERED BY THE RESPONSIBLE TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
To limit the use or disclosure of your personal data, the owner must send an email, addressed to the Privacy Office to the following electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org, where you may request to be included in the internal exclusion lists of “not contacting” for promotional and marketing purposes.
However, if the owner of the personal data limits the use that Artezan Rugs may give to their personal data, it is possible that they may not have knowledge regarding the additional benefits related to our secondary purposes.
MEANS TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR OPPOSITION ("ARCO RIGHTS")
In accordance with the Law, the owner of the personal data has the right to Access ("Acceso") to the data held by Artezan Rugs and the details of the treatment thereof, as well as to rectify them if they are inaccurate or incomplete ( "Rectificación"); Cancel them in the terms of the Law ("Cancelación") or Oppose the treatment of them for specific purposes ("Oposición").
The owner of the personal data or his/her legal representative may exercise the rights described above by sending an email to the following electronic address: email@example.com, indicating that you request to exercise your ARCO rights. The Privacy Office will send you in response the format for the exercise of the ARCO rights, once the request is received, the holder must send the completed form to the address mentioned before, attaching the following documents in scanned copy or PDF: (i) official Id, (ii) full name of the holder, (iii) description of the personal data subject to the exercise of the exercised right, and (iv) documents that prove the legal representation of the owner in case the rights are exercised by his representative. Artezan Rugs will respond to this request within a period not exceeding 20 business days by the same means of communication.
If the request is valid, Artezan Rugs within the following 15 business days, will apply the right exercised by the owner.
Artezan Rugs, may deny access to personal data, or to make the rectification or cancellation or grant the opposition to the processing of data, in the cases established in Article 34 of the Law.
Artezan Rugs will not be obliged to cancel the personal data of the owner, under the circumstances established in article 26 of the Law.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENTThe holder may revoke the consent he has given us for the processing of his/her personal data at any time, as established in Article 8 of the Law, for the above it will be necessary to send an email to the Privacy Office, to the following electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be informed of the procedure to be followed.
TRANSFER OF THE PERSONAL DATAThe transfers made by Artezan Rugs will be in terms of what is established in article 37 of the Law, and in compliance with Article 68 of the Regulations.
We note that the Artezan Rugs website does not use or store “cookies” to obtain personal identification data from the owner's computer that were not originally sent in the “cookie”.
Although most browsers accept "cookies", the owner can configure your browser to not accept them.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES/UPDATES TO PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice may be modified and/or updated at any time by Artezan Rugs, for the attention of legislative or jurisprudential reforms, internal policies, or new requirements, the updated version being the one published on our website www.artezantugs.com, the one applicable at all times.
In the event that Artezan Rugs changes its identity, it requires collecting additional personal or financial data, changing the purposes for obtaining its personal data or modifying the conditions of the transfers that may be made under the provisions of this Privacy Notice; will make a new privacy notice available to the owners of the data, through the email that the owner has provided to Artezan Rugs or through the Artezan Rugs website.
Date of last update: April 30, 2019.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dear customer, we appreciate your visit and we inform you that by accessing our site and making a transaction it is understood that you are aware of this agreement and accept it.
When visiting www.artezanrugs.com you are subject to the guidelines, rights and restrictions mentioned herein. Artezan Decor SAPI de CV (hereinafter "Artezan Rugs") reserves the right to modify this document at the time and under the circumstances that best suits the same, these changes being in force at the time of publication.
Our aim is to offer a safe and pleasant environment for our clients and visitors, we have established rules and terms under which the areas of responsibility and rights are delimited, both by Artezan Rugs and our visitors.
If you are going to make a purchase through www.artezanrugs.com it is very important to know the following information:
The prices in www.artezanrugs.com include taxes, they are expressed in American dollars payable at the bank rate of the day in which the total payment is made.
The payment method accepted at www.artezanrugs.com is through Openpay.
We inform you that the prices, promotions, availability and inventory of the products in www.artezanrugs.com, are exclusive for online sales.
Due to the fact that the system may present failures when publishing the prices on our website, the client will be informed of that situation, to inform us if you desired to purchase it at the correct price or cancel the transaction and return the amount paid. In the event that it is not possible to contact you by email or by telephone, or get no response to our communication, we will proceed to cancel the purchase.
In case an invoice is required, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.
Our purchase orders are processed in less than 72 hours. Orders received after 5:00 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
Artezan Rugs subcontracts the best specialized couriers, which is free for the entire Mexican Republic. The delivery of the goods shall be within 7 business days once the purchase order has been processed.
It is important to mention that in order to comply with the delivery, it is necessary the billing and purchaser full address.
- It is not possible to make deliveries in post office boxes.
- The delivery of orders in international addresses is not currently available.
All items are carefully packaged and protected for shipping, so we do not have special wrappings.
Upon receiving your package, check that there are no defects or alteration, if there was, we ask you to please report it immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Artezan Rugs will not be responsible for the damages that the products may present during the shipment.
At the time of home delivery, the person receiving the merchandise will be asked for an official identification (INE, passport, or driver's license), so we ask you to have this document.
The staff of the contracted couriers is not authorized to move furniture or install the rugs.
For purchases made by www.artezanrugs.com, changes or refunds will be accepted only if it is a defect of fabric and/or material. The liability is limited to actual repair or replacement only.
Defects caused to the merchandise due to misuse by the customer or situations that occur over time, will not be subject to change or refund. Neither will returns of special orders be made. For clarity, please consider the terms and conditions of the guarantee that Artezan Rugs offers its customers.
WARNING: Attempting to clean your rug with special substances or water, soap/shampoo, or special rug spray foam products can permanently damage it and void your guarantee. Excessive exposure to water in natural fiber rugs should be avoided.
Artezan Rugs offers its customers a lifetime guarantee on fabric and material defects. Liability is limited to actual repair or replacement. The guarantee contains specific exclusions and limitations due to its artisanal nature
Some situations may occur over time and may affect the appearance of your rug that is normal and not covered by the guarantee. For example:
- The rugs are handmade, so sizes and designs may vary slightly.
- Due to the use of fibers and natural dyes, the color, design and texture may vary slightly on the same rug.
- The detachment and the formation of fiber clumps (balls) is normal for new mats. This will decrease significantly with the routine vacuum.
- Rugs can suffer changes in appearance due to wear and daily use. Eventually, they may look flattened and feel rough, especially on high traffic routes or places.
- The occasional appearance or loss of fiber or tissue threads is normal. Simply carefully cut (without pulling) the excess lock with sharp scissors and vacuum.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight, moisture, heat or the use of any cleaning product may cause alterations in the appearance of the materials such as discoloration and/or dying of the dye or even deterioration of the fibers or fabric.
- Wet areas, such as bathrooms, can cause changes in texture and color due to moisture and exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Affectations due to other people's situations, such as domestic accidents, floods, burns, scratches, spots, animals, etc. can permanently damage the rugs.
- The marks caused by rolling or folding the rug for shipping are normal and will disappear with the routine vacuum.
If you wish to make a guarantee valid and/or return a purchased product, because it has a defect, we invite you to contact us at the following electronic address: email@example.com.
When you register with our secure server or place an order, your personal, address data and those related to your payment method are incorporated into our database, used only to process the order, as well as for sending information about offers and services that may be of interest to you; if you request it.